Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Sprrrring!

First lunch outside, first ballgame in the park, first time the Sun actually warms me up. First nap on the grass, Spring is here.

it gives us those nice bright colours
it gives us the greens of summers
Makes you think all the world's a sunny day, Oh yeah
I got a Nikon camera
I love to take a photograph
So mama don't take my Kodachrome away!

In other news, lots of talking to my boss, mixing maths and biology, playing with wacky ideas. To get back on earth, I am sent to Long Island, to a certain Cold Spring Harbor, to practice surgery on frog embryos for 10 days, 12 hours a day. I will leave on friday; if no post appears here before sunday, assume I was overthrown by the frog mob, and remember me fondly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Filipe Moura said...

Je te demande une description détaillé de Long Island. Cold Spring Harbor, Huntington, Mineola... Est-tu allé a Stony Brook? Aux Hamptons? As-tu mangé des crevettes et langoustines? Réponds vite.

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home